Every company will tell you why you should choose them, right? It is a judgement call that only you can make. We can tell you that we are a name you can trust. Why? We use the best parts and we provide quality, professional service. We aim to give an extremely high level of customer service and are responsive with 7 day a week service and we answer the phone 24/7. But if you need even more reason, here is what you get when you choose Precision Door.
- A locally owned small business owned by the husband and wife team of Stan and Kim Prosser, long-time Portland residents with a proven track record of running successful businesses.
- A simple motto of striving to treat everyone as you would wish to be treated.
- Core values that attract and retain excellent garage door professionals and a training and mentor program to help sustain a solid workforce.
- Core values that mean we always try to do the right thing- for customers, for co-workers, and for our community. When we fail to do this, we will fix it immediately.
- A great reputation within our community, after all we live here too.
- The best warranties in the industry- backed up with the personal promise that we will always do our best to make it right by you.
- The owners know that their most valuable assets are the employees who take care of our customers. So we work hard to take care of them. It is a philosophy that they used in prior businesses and continues today. It is important to them that employees know that the company “has their backs”.
We believe in paying a good wage so that our employees can support their families and reach their goals. We believe in offering medical benefits that give assurance to the employee and their family so that they will not face bankruptcy due to an illness or accident. We offer our employees dental and life insurance benefits, paid time off benefits, better than just the state minimum because employees are happier and more productive when they can have vacations or stay home with a sick child. As everyone is an employee, all are covered by workers compensation insurance in case of any on the job injuries or accidents. We have a Safety first culture. This means that we want them to work safely to take care of themselves and provide many extra tools and equipment to stay as safe as they can.
To do all this, we are not the cheapest in town but we do not intend to be. The fact is, we could not stay in business and keep the quality team that we have, by using the low prices other companies will quote you. Our customers might pay a little more but we know that they appreciate the caliber and quality of the work done by the employees at Precision.
It’s your home and we are the guests. We know that you don’t want a company to send someone who is a complete stranger, who is uninsured, and who doesn’t like their job. That does not serve our customers well and does not serve us well either. We call it the “Precision Way” of doing business. Choose us and we will provide employees, parts, and services that you can always rely on.